Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow shaping/plucking??? pic included.?

i asked this question before but im looking for a different answer.


i like the asian innocent looking eyebrows. its like straight but a little bit curved. i like the triangle looking eyebrow too but i like the asian one better.





my eyebrow are fairly plucked. i just groom it a little but dont really shape it. how do i pluck it myself? i dont want to make a mistake then i will look weird. and if not pluck it myself, what salon or whereever do i go to get it done like that? somewhere not too expensive cuz my money's limited. =[ but here are some pic. i like the very first link the most.





http://www.ayushveda.com/dietfitness/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/eyebrow.jpg





http://pro.corbis.com/images/CB111434.jpg?size=572%26amp;uid={6CDE33CB-294F-42C8-8C3E-A26D2C006190}





http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1612/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1612R-14118.jpgEyebrow shaping/plucking??? pic included.?
Getting your eye brows professionally done should not cost more than $10. And get them waxed, threading sucks.Eyebrow shaping/plucking??? pic included.?
just because you like the look of certain eyebrows on people doesn't necessarily mean they will look right on you. some people look better in thinner or thicker eyebrows so your best bet is to pay the 10-12 dollar cost and get someone professional to tell you their opinion. its like when you see a certain hairstyle on a celebrity and you like it but it turns out to look ugly or wrong on you, a hairdresser should be able to tell you what will look best, like the esthetician, ask his/her opinion and go from there you might even want to bring a picture!
umm i like the first pic the most, thats what my eyebrows are like, well i had a pro do it for me, then i touch it up like every day, and it looks really good. i dont really know where to go to get it done tho, a worker from M.A.C did it for me, but i know her, so dont dont know how much it would cost
Get them plucked from an asian lady!!











This one asian lady used to pluck mine amazingly and she was really nice! and really liked my eyebrows.. o.0





But now I do them myself and they've become pencil thin so I just draw them on haha... (DONT TRY THAT!!!!)
Try this I own it and its amazing!!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment