Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are eyebrow shaping procedures (preferably tweezing) 100% satisfactory at Raja Med Spa in Fairhope, AL?

First of all, thank you for your time!! Now, to the problem I have: my eyebrows. I am an 18 year old girl who has always had bushy eyebrows. When I was younger, I tweezed them more than needed and now some hair isn't even present and my eyebrows are a jumbled mess, to say the least. I recently came across Raja Med Spa online and they seem wonderful, however I want to be completely sure they are because I have gone to salons before and they did my eyebrows horribly with wax. That is why I'm skeptical to wax and wonder if the salon offers tweezing, unless they wax really well. I highly appreciate all advice and reviews if you or someone you know have been to Raja Med Spa and had work on their eyebrows done. If not, please give me suggestions on salons around that area that can fix my eyebrows once and for all!!! Thank you so much!Are eyebrow shaping procedures (preferably tweezing) 100% satisfactory at Raja Med Spa in Fairhope, AL?
Well If You Try To Google It Might Help U

No comments:

Post a Comment