Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Do I Figure Out My Eyebrow Shape?

How do I figure out my eyebrow shape?


I don't want to get it done professionally because I havn't got the time to go down there. It's like 40minute drive. I have an Oval/Heart Shape face, if that helps. Any Tips? Any advice?.





Thanks :)How Do I Figure Out My Eyebrow Shape?
put a ruler/pencil/straight object against the outside corner of your nostril. the inside tip of your eyebrow should be in the same line as this part of your nose and the inner corner of your eye.





the arch should be on the line of that part of your nose to the middle of your lower eyelid.





the brow should end on the line from that part of your nose to the outer corner of your eye.





eyebrows should be thickest towards the middle of your face and get progressively thinner as you move out.
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment