Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats the best age to start shaping eyebrows?

I am 16 and i eyebrows are bushy i hate it but i mom is like do it when you are 20 and all the girls who are even yonger than me already have them shaped.. so what is the best age to start and also if you are a starter how to know what is the best shape for you? thanks.Whats the best age to start shaping eyebrows?
As soon as you start feeling uncomfortable, I suppose.





I, personally, started when I was twelve... my mom told me that I needed to start taking care of my eyebrows, and she took me to get them shaped and waxed. At that point, I'd never even noticed there was anything wrong with them, but I'm glad that my mom was looking out for me... it spared me from embarrassment and teasing.Whats the best age to start shaping eyebrows?
I don't think there is a right or wrong age; it all depends on when you are ready!


Hope I Helped Some!


~Froggie :)
The best age is when you feel uncomfortable with bushy eyebrows. I have thick eyebrows and feel real ';shaggy'; if I don't have them done. The best shape depends on the shape of your eye, Look at your brow and eyes. For first time go to a salon, generally they will shape your brows according to your eyes, but always have them take a liittle off at at a time, look in the mirror and decide for yourself what looks good to you!!!!


Good luck!!
I think u are old enough to get your eye brows shaped waxed....I would say its kind like when do u shave your legs,arm pits.I would go in a beauty salon and get it done.I know ,when I first got mine done it changed my face so much for the better.(by the way I was about your age the first time i got mine waxed)Since then I never want to go back thick ,bushy eye brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment