Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I know which eyebrow shape is right for me?

I want to go to a salon and get it done, but don't know what to ask for and I'm afriad they might give me the wrong ';look';. What should I ask for and what should I say?How do I know which eyebrow shape is right for me?
well eyebrows can either be shaped in an arc shape or straight or curvy...u can ask the person in salon ,which shape would look good on ur face shape...How do I know which eyebrow shape is right for me?
go to someone who has experience


everyone's eyebrow is different so you can't ask for something that you can not get.. but what you can do is get it thinned up or just shape it.





I use the kind of wax that does not use a strip.. it doesnt hurt as much and you can get a better look


good luck
just tell em u want to get ur eyebrows done, they do em according to your shape..... they cant give u an arc if ur eyebrows are straight or curvy... geez
Just make sure they leave them long, there is nothing cute about short eyebrows. And dont just go to any salon, go to a good one. You need to have them follow the natural shape of your brow and wax off the least possible. One way is to first tell them to just ';clean them up'; and then if you want more shape go back after you have looked at them and decided what would look best.
Just remember this: Your brows should be fullest at the nose %26amp; taper out, like Gwen Stefani's.
If you go to a good salon, they'll know what shape fits your face best. Don't worry about telling them what you want. It isn't like getting your hair done.
Tell them that you want your eyebrows to be shaped. You just want the excess to be removed, you don't want to end up with pencil line eyebrows, not very attractive.





Like i always say, eyebrows add definition to your face.


Look at Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, they had thick eyebrows, they where so beautiful.





The beauticians, work out the best shape for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment