Monday, January 18, 2010

How old are you and how many times have you changed your eyebrow shape?

What mother lets her 13 year old wax her eyebrows for 5 years? Is the child part ape?How old are you and how many times have you changed your eyebrow shape?
20 3 times it takes forever for my eye brows to grow out tho. The first time my parents didn't let me so i wint ahead and did it to rebell. I effed up. Second time i grew them out and re shaped them. And just recently i grew them out again to make them kind of thinck and long to kind of look like Kim Kardashians eyebrows. Right now they look amazing!How old are you and how many times have you changed your eyebrow shape?
16 and once
i'm 13 and i've had my eyebrows waxed for 5 years now. :)





if that's what you mean?
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment