Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow shaping kit?

I got my eyebrows over waxed and from now on i just want to wax my eyebrows myself. What is the best kit so that my pencil thin eyebrows can grow back to the thinkness and normalcy they were before and i can do it without messing it up?Eyebrow shaping kit?
I do not wax..nor let some happy waxer do it either..wow I have seen some real screw ups! My friend had beautiful brows and the beauty parlor thinned them to a meer line..is this the new style? it sucks I know that..she was devastated!


I would let them grow in and you will see your natural arch come back..it takes quite some time..then I would pluck them slowly after that.. to be sure to keep those pretty brows in line.Eyebrow shaping kit?
try them all
Honestly, Sephora has some great stuff. From my own experience, because I like being able to get exactly what I want - the way I want it - I recommend eyebrowz.com ... they're dedicated to it. You can build your own shaping kit there, and get a *bunch* of tips on doing it right.
See eyebrowz.com


They have kits, stencils, makeup, everything, and at good prices.
Some of the best kits you can find at Sephora.


Check out kits from Anastasia Soare and Tarte.





Make sure you get good tweezers.





A. Soare has some.


From the drugstore, try Tweezerman slant head tweezers, those are the best on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment